Five common installation methods for the led video walls.
1. Mosaic installation: suitable for small indoor screen. Due to the small installation space, in order to not occupy space, according to the screen surface.
The area of the same size is dug out on the wall, and the LED display screen is embedded in the wall.
2. Wall mounted installation: it is mostly suitable for the installation of indoor LED display, with a small area (less than 10 square meters), and the wall requirements are as follows
Solid wall, hollow brick or simple partition wall are not suitable for this installation method.
3. Hanging type installation: it is mostly used for LED electronic display screen of station, LED electronic display screen of airport and other large places to play the role of indicator signs. Small screen area is required. (less than 10 square meters) it is required to have a suitable installation site, such as a crossbeam or lintel above.
In general, a back cover should be added to the screen.
4. column type installation: it is mainly used for the installation of LED electronic display screen for outdoor advertisement, with wide vision
The surrounding area is relatively open, such as square, parking lot, etc. According to the size of the screen area can be divided into single column and double column type Installation.
5. Roof type installation: mainly suitable for outdoor advertising LED electronic display, the installation site is mainly on the roof of the building.
With the increase of building height, the wind protection level should be considered.
generally, the display screen we install is mainly used in outdoor and indoor venues, so the above five methods are enough to cope with Most places.