As an important part of the power supply system, choosing a qualified and reliable power supply can significantly improve the energy-saving effect and service life of LED display. how to correctly identify and select a qualified power supply for LED display screen?
1. Appearance technology: a good LED display power supply manufacturer is also very strict with the working process, because only in this way can the batch consistency of products be guaranteed;
2. Full load efficiency: the efficiency of LED display power supply is the most important indicator. The high efficiency LED display power supply has high energy conversion rate, which not only meets the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection, but also can save electricity and money for users;
3. Output voltage ripple: the ripple size has a great impact on the life of LED display equipment, the smaller the ripple, the better;
4. Observe the temperature rise of the power supply: the temperature rise affects the stability and life of the LED display power supply. The lower the temperature rise, the better the temperature rise. In addition, it can be seen from the efficiency that if the general efficiency is high, the temperature rise will be small;
5. Due to the property of LED display screen products, the instantaneous current will be produced when playing video or picture, which puts forward more strict requirements for LED display power supply. Usually, in order to ensure the normal broadcast of the screen, it is necessary to reserve a certain margin for the display power supply products. Generally speaking, the more allowance is reserved, the more stable the performance of power supply products and the longer service life. However, this will increase the cost of LED display power supply products, and too much margin reservation is easy to cause waste. At present, the industry’s LED display power supply is generally reserved 20% – 30%;
6. In order to prolong the life of the power supply for LED display screen, it is recommended to choose a model with more than 30% output power rating. For example, if the system needs a 100W power supply, it is recommended to select a model with output power greater than 130W, and so on, which can effectively improve the life of the power supply for LED display;
7. According to the different application scenarios, select the LED display power supply with various functions, such as overvoltage protection function, over temperature protection function, overload protection function, power factor correction (PFC), etc.